Corporate Social Responsibilty
St. David Weather
- Maintain an environment, culture and behavior that results in zero workplace injuries and zero environmental and security issues ensuring compliance to all laws, regulations and company policies.
- Maximize value creation to support the long-term site sustainability and capital reinvestment plan.
- Maximize operating uptime flexibility of the company’s processes to meet our customers’ expectations.
- Retain a well-trained, highly effective, motivated, and harmonious workforce by providing appropriate methods, tools, and rewards to do so.
- Produce standard and differentiated products and services of superior quality to meet the customers’ needs.
As a company and as Apache Employees, we are committed to working safely; doing what's right; instilling trust and confidence in Employees and the organization; and working together. It is our dedication to these values that sets Apache apart from other companies.
- Pride in your work team and the Company
- Teamwork – involving and supporting others
- Respect for others and their ideas
- Confident and competent people
- Exceeding Customer’s expectations through Partnerships
- Innovative continuous process and personal improvement
- Personal responsibility
- Ownership for one’s actions and their impact
- Meeting commitments - doing what you say you will do
- Honesty and integrity
- Moral and ethical behavior
Health, Safety & Environment
- Employee safety
- Environmental protection
- Personal wellness
- Involvement of the right people at the right time
- Bringing out the best in others
- Community – being a good neighbor